"In a race, everyone runs but only one person gets first prize. So run your race to win. To win the contest you must deny yourselves many things that would keep you from doing your best. An athlete goes to all this trouble just to win a blue ribbon or a silver cup. but we do it for a heavenly reward that never disappears. So I run stright to the goal with purpose in every step..."
1Corinthians 9:24-26 (LB)
1. Give god the first part of my day. Genesis 19:27, Psalm 143:8
2. Give God the first part of my week. Psalm 92: 13-14, Hebrews 10: 24-25
3. Give God the first part of my resourses. Proverbs 3:9-19, Deuteronomy 14:23
4. Give God the first part of my relationships John 1:42, Colossians 4:5, Romans 1:9
5. Give God the best part of my energy. 1 Corinthians 15:58, 1 Timothy 4:7-8